SMARC N3350, 4GB DDR3L, 8GB eMMC SLC,commercial temperature
Kontron’s highly scalable SMARC 2.0 module has an Intel® N3350 IoT-ready embedded processor. The industrial PC is based on SMARC-sXAL (E2) and uses DDR3L memory and is therefore the ideal choice when ECC memory needs to be used.
Equipped with Intel® Gen 9 HD low-power graphics integrated with up to 18 Execution Units, the Kontron SMARC-sXAL offers 4K encode / decode algorithms including HEVC, H.264, VP8 / VP9 and MVC.
With state-of-the-art image processing and graphic capabilities, this SMARC-sXAL enables extensive real-time computing power in the form of an energy efficient Computer-on-Module form factor.
- Processor Type : Intel Celeron
- Max memory : 4GB
- Operating Temperature : 0°c/+60°c
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0
- Security Chip (Support of Kontron Approtect)as build option,
- Industrial Temperature Grade versions